Contact details of the company/organization
Actual address: 129223, Moscow, Pr. Mira, 119, Building. 619
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Tel.: +7 (495) 937-40-81
ZAO OVK BIZON
TIN (INN) 7717572935 / Tax Registration reason Code (KPP) 771701001
Legal address: 129223, Moscow, Pr. Mira, 119, Building. 69
Post address: 129223, Moscow, P.B. 10
Tel. +7 (495) 937-40-81
Account No 40702810138090117597
Correspondent account 30101810400000000225
in PAO SBERBANK Moscow
RCBIC (BIC) 044525225
Description of the Field of Activity
Organization of congress and exhibition events. Services for visiting and participating in Forum on modern security technologies "Say Future: Security". Packages of services is available on the website www.say-future.ru.
Way of payment
By Bank Card
To pay for services using the bank card, you need to click the button "Payment by bank card" on the corresponding page.
Payment is made through PAO SBERBANK using the Bank card of the following payment systems:
- Mastercard Worldwide
Cashless Funds Transfer
To pay for services by bank transfer, you need to send an application to firstname.lastname@example.org, and specify there the name and value of the selected package, your billing details.
Description of repayment
Refund in case of refusing the service
The refund is made on the application sent to the email address email@example.com (deadline: 15.10.2018). After this date, no refund is made.
Refund of transferred funds is made to your bank account indicated in the application within 5-30 days (the period depends on the Bank where your bank account / bank card is opened).
Order and timeline for provision of services
The services are provided on the days of the event — October 25-26, 2018 according to the selected package: visitor, participant or partner (for description of services, please see: www.say-future.ru) in case if the payment is made before 20 October 2018.
Description of the data transmission process
For payment (entering the details of your card) you will be redirected to the payment gateway of PAO SBERBANK. Connection with the payment gateway and transfer of information is carried out in secure mode using the SSL encryption protocol. In case if your bank supports the technology of secure Internet payments Verified By Visa or MasterCard SecureCode, you may also need to enter a special password for payment.
This site supports 256-bit encryption. Confidentiality of the reported personal information is provided by PAO SBERBANK. The information entered will not be provided to any third parties, except as provided by the legislation of the Russian Federation. Payments by bank cards is carried out in strict accordance with the requirements of the payment systems: MIRD, Visa Int. and MasterCard Europe.
Confidentiality and Information Protection Policy
By providing your data to the site, you agree with the Privacy y and Protection of Information Policy.
The administration of the www.say-future.ru site can not transfer or disclose the information provided by the user (further the User) while registering and using the site functions to any third parties, except as described by the legislation of the country in which the user operates.
Obtaining Personal Information
For communication on the site the user is obliged to insert some personal information. To verify the information provided, the site reserves the right to require proof of identity in online or offline modes.
Use of Personal Information
The site uses the User's personal information for service and to improve the quality of the services provided. Some of the personal information may be provided to the bank or the payment system, in case that the provision of this information is due to the procedure for transferring funds to the payment system whose services the User wishes to use.
The website makes every effort to save the safety of the User's personal data. Personal information can be disclosed in cases described by law, or when the administration deems such actions necessary to comply with the legal procedure, judicial order or legal process necessary for the User's work with the Site. In other cases, under no circumstances, the information that the User transmits to the Site will be disclosed to any third parties.
After the User has left his data, he will receive a message confirming his successful registration. The user has the right to stop receiving newsletters at any time by using the corresponding service at the Site.
The site may contain links to other sites. The site is not responsible for the content, quality and security policies of these sites. This privacy statement applies only to information posted directly on the site.
The site ensures the security of the User account from unauthorized access.
Notification of Changes
This Agreement determines the terms and conditions of use (by the Users) of materials and services of the event site: www.say-future.ru.
- Use of the materials and services of the Site is governed by the norms of the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
- This Agreement is a public offer. By accessing the materials of the Site, the User is deemed to have acceded to this Agreement.
- Administration of the Site has the right to unilaterally change the terms of this Agreement at any time. Such changes shall take effect 3 (three) days after the date of the new version of the Agreement on the site. In case the User disagrees with the changes made, he must refuse access to the Site and stop using the materials and services of the Site.
Obligations of the User
- The User agrees not to take actions that may be considered as violation of the Russian legislation or international laws, including the field of intellectual property, copyright and / or related rights, as well as any other actions that lead or may lead to a disruption of the normal operation of the Site and services of the Site.
- Use of the materials of the Site without the consent of the copyright holders is not allowed (article 1270 of the RF CC). For the legitimate use of the Site materials, it is necessary to conclude licensing agreements (obtaining licenses) from the Copyright Holders
- When quoting the Site materials, including copyrighted works, a link to the Site is required (Subparagraph 1 of Point 1 of Article 1274 of the RF CC).
- Comments and other entries of the User on the Site must not conflict with the requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation and the generally accepted norms of morality.
- The user is warned that the Site Administration is not responsible for the User visiting and using external resources and links to which may be contained on the site.
- The User agrees that the Administration of the Site is not liable and does not have any direct or indirect obligations to the User in connection with any possible or occurred losses or losses connected with any content of the Site, registration of copyright and information about such registration, goods or services, accessible to or received through external sites or resources or other contacts of the User, to which he entered, using information posted on the Site or links to external resources located on the Site.
- The user accepts the provision that all materials and services of the Site or any part thereof may be accompanied by advertising. The User agrees that the Site Administration does not bear any responsibility and does not have any obligations in connection with such advertising.
- All possible disputes arising from or related to this Agreement shall be resolved in accordance with the applicable laws of the Russian Federation.
- Nothing in the Agreement can be understood as establishing between the User and the Site Administration agency relations, partnership relations, joint activity relations, personal hiring relations, or any other relations not expressly provided for in the Agreement.
- Recognition by a court of any provision of the Agreement as invalid or unenforceable does not entail invalidity of other provisions of the Agreement.
- Inaction on the part of the Site Administration in case of violation of the provisions of the Agreement by any of the Users does not deprive the Site Administration of the right to take appropriate actions in defense of its interests and protection of copyrights to the materials of the Site protected in accordance with the law later.
The User confirms that he is acquainted with all the points of this Agreement and accepts them without reserve.