Robotics and Artificial Intelligence at the INTERPOLITEX 2022 - for the National Security
Combat, service, autonomous, distributed systems... Robotics and Artificial Intelligence …they are more in demand than anywhere else in solutions directed to ensure the security of the state, society and man.
It is no coincidence that these topics have become the focus ones in the business program and exposition of the 26th International Exhibition of Means of State Security Provision "Interpoltex-2022", which will be held at the Crocus Expo IEC (Moscow) from October 18 to 20, 2022.
Exclusive opportunities to demonstrate the latest developments and an additional target audience are provided by the Second International Forum "Interpoltex: Digital Transformation of the State Security".
· Robotic complexes and systems for military, special and dual-use purposes.
· Professional service robots (military, medical, control systems, monitoring facilities, mobile platforms for general use).
· Combat robots, distributed intelligence systems, interaction and training systems.
· Tele presence robots and robotic exoskeletons.
· Drones and projects using unmanned systems and complexes.
· Target equipment placed on robotic complexes and systems.
· Intelligent building and its control systems (operation, power plants, simulators).
· New types of autonomous power supplies.
· Regulatory, methodological, organizational and technological solutions.
Within the framework of the business program of the event is planned to organize and held International Scientific and Practical Conference "RoboEmercom", devoted to the development of robotics in the field of life safety. There will be considered the following issues: standardization and certification in the field of robotics;
· standardization and certification in the field of robotics;
· training of personnel for the operation of robotic complexes;
· organization of competitions between crews of robotic complexes;
· development of a testing and training grounds for robotic equipment for emergency rescue works and fire extinguishing;
· development of specialized equipment installed on the robotic platforms for emergency rescue work and fire extinguishing;
· information systems for collecting data on the use of robotic systems for emergency rescue works and fire extinguishing;
· development of the special system of access to the control of robotic complexes for emergency rescue works and fire extinguishing.