General terms of order of accreditation for representatives of mass media at the professional forum on present and future security technologies “Say Future: Security”
- Accreditation of the representatives of mass media is carried out according to the Russian Federation Law “On Mass Media”.
- The ground for examination of the issues of accreditation of the representatives of mass media is the written application for accreditation signed by the head of the Media.
Order of Accreditation
- In order to get an accreditation of the representatives of mass media at the Event the head of the corresponding mass-media should forward a written Application for Accreditation addressed to the Forum Directorate. The Application should contain: the name/title of the Media, name and family name of the head of the corresponding mass-media, registered and actual addresses of the Media, name/family name and position of accredited representative(s). Any other accreditation cards and press identity cards would be recognized as invalid.
- Accreditation will not be given to the advertising agencies and editions or other advertising bodies. Publishing houses can get accreditation only for representatives of separate belonging to these houses editions on the ground of their own separate applications printed on the edition’s letterhead.
- The number of the accredited journalists representing the edition or the media is not limited. Technical personnel, working with the accredited journalists does not get any accreditation and carries out its duties according to the agreement with the Forum Directorate Press-Service.
- Decision on accreditation is made by the Forum Directorate only in case if the Media obeys the requirements of the order of accreditation. Decision on accreditation is brought to the Media’s notice by the Head of the Forum Press-Service.
- The accredited journalists are issued special passes or badges. The passes are issued by the Event Directorate Press-Service upon the presentation by the accredited journalists their corresponding ID’s or other documents verifying their identity and CREDENTIALS. The pass is valid through the whole period of work at the Forum.
- The pass is nullified in case the journalist loses his accreditation as a result of violation of the present Order.
Rights and Obligations of the Accredited Journalists
- The accredited journalist has a right:
- Of free access to the site of the Event;
- To receive all information packages and press-releases allocated for representatives of the mass-media;
- To be present at all events taking place within the framework of the Event except those requiring separate or individual invitations;
- To make all kinds of notes, audio and video tape recordings, filming and photographing at the site of the Event except when the opposite is specified by the acting laws and present Terms and Conditions;
- In coordination with the Forum Directorate Press-Service receive additional information in the form of comments, explanations or interpretations of corresponding officials.
- The accredited journalist is obliged:
- To obey requirements of the Russian Federation Law “On Mass Media”;
- To verify credibility of the received information;
- To honor the rights, lawful interests and business reputation of the organizers, participants and visitors of the Event and respect their honor and dignity;
- While making audio and video tape recordings, filming and photographing at the Forum stands to obtain a permit from the manager of the corresponding stand.
- The accredited journalist has a right:
Order of Publication and Demonstration of the Materials
- Further publication of photo materials in printed or electronic form, demonstration of video tapes should be accompanied by the reference attribution, i.e. Professional Forum on Present and Future Security Technologies “Say Future: Security“
- It is forbidden to use taken film, photo and video materials in the context, which can cause commercial or moral damage to the organizers and/or participants of the Event
- Journalists should obligatory and without fail hand over the copies of materials published by their editions to the Press-Service of the Event.
Forum on Present and Future Security Technologies “Say Future: Security “is held 24-25 Octoberя 2018 in Moscow, Exhibition of Economic Achievements (VDNH), Pavilion No.75.